[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braillenote Freezing

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 20:35:21 -0400

Shelley:
Are you running 5.0 or 5.1 on the BN? If you are not running 5.0, that is
where you can keep from losing your big files.  Sometimes you can still have
some problems.  A couple books I had to validate twice or even three times,
but it is sure better than what was on before.

A question for you.  Since you said something about changing to RTF, can you
write me privately and explain how to do this.  I think this may be my
problem uploading to Bookshare with RTF from the BN.  When I transfer my
books to the computer for upload they just cannot be recognized.  I too like
the BN.  Faster for me!  Oh yeh, another questioin.  If I want to find the
bottom of a page so I can put in numbers for pages, how do I do it?  Thanks.
Little annoying questions I know, but on the BN list it just was way too
much traffic for me.

Reggie and Lonnie