[bksvol-discuss] Re: BrailleNote questions

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:36:34 -0400

Dear Dilsia,

A year and a half ago I bought a Braille Note with a 34 cell refreshable braille display for over 5 thousand dollars. Your best bet for getting prices is to go to the web site. Do you have a voice screen reader?

http://www.humanware.com/Products/Notetakers/Notetakers_index.asp

Braille Notes with a smaller braille display or the Voice Mate with no braille display are cheaper.

Are you just beginning to read braille? If so, the alphabet is the tip of the ice berg. There are over 200 contractions, short ways of spelling, to learn, to be able to read their brailled information.

Feel free to e mail me off list if you have more questions.

airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What were you hoping to do with a braille Note? maybe there's something less expensive that will work for you.

Always With Love,

Lissi

Give me the higher ground any day even if I have to climb uphill to meet it.
Bill the Pony, from The Tenth Walker by Lyndellia, Tolkien Fan Fiction
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>