[bksvol-discuss] BrailleNote questions

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:17:52 -0700 (PDT)

Dear volunteers:

  I am interested in the BrailleNote its price
specifically. I called Humanware and I thought I could
handle it and asked the material be sent in Braille.
But
the detail is that although there is plenty of
material to learn the complete alphabet I haven't been
able to decipher the Braille material they sent me
kindly.

  Could any of you tell me about prices?

Greetings and have a nice weekend
Dilsia (red faced)