[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille lite

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:59:41 -0600

Hi Mike,

I am very impressed with what you can put on your Braille Lite Millenium!
Last summer I was invited by family for a month-long vacation!  They
included me in everythinng but I read while theey watched TV.  Also, if I
woke up at night and couldn't go back to sleep.

Having said all that, it meant asking the NLS to send a bunch of library
books in Braille to my family.  They were more than glad to accept them and
then take thhem back to the P.O.,, but I would feel more comfortable about
it if I could have a bunch of books stored to read.  What a space saver!
Plus, my family wouldn't have to cart them back to the P.O.  I have just
about decided to go with a Braille Lite.  Thank you so much for your info.

Sue