[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille display question

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 05:58:13 -0600

I don't know about Braille Note, but that wouldn't help if I used what I have, a PacMate.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Ixchel Larrauri
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 7:01 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille display question

Hi,
I don't know if this would help, but what if you proofread the books
on a Braille Note or some sort of similar device? Would you still have
that problem?
Jackie

--

du ut de