[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille Note transfer help

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:09:38 -0700

Hi Lissi,

I find that sometimes my BN doesn't see new files on the flash card
until I either remove and re-insert the card, or perform a reset.

I haven't found a pattern for this, but sometimes it is the only I can
get newly copied files to become visible.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201