[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille Note transfer help

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 01:17:03 -0400

Dear Jill,

I'll try Accidental Tourist next. The movie had good reviews, but I missed that one when it was released. I'll have plenty of time to read Anne Tyler's book before I order the movie from Net Flix. You've just set another paving stone on my reading path.

Always With Love,

Lissi

Give me the higher ground any day even if I have to climb uphill to meet it.
Bill the Pony, from The Tenth Walker by Lyndellia, Tolkien Fan Fiction
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>