[bksvol-discuss] Braille Note transfer help

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 21:03:40 -0400

Dear Anyone?

I'm trying to transfer a BRF file from my computer to a compaq flash card to my
braille note. I downloaded the book and unpacked it in my Recreational Reading
Braille folder and then copied and pasted it to the compaq flash card. When I
put the card in the Braille Note and entered  on open a file and then on compaq
flash card, and looked in the only folder I have there called none, many books
were listed, but not the new one. Can anyone suggest what I should be doing to
get the book?

Today I made plans with a friend to see the movie, Night Listener, based on a
book of the same title. Naturally I want to read the book before I see the
movie, though I only have 2 days. Bookshare has it!!! Another big headache is
preventing me from validating tonight, Jaws is shattering my nerves. my options
are reading braille or trying to sleep.

You know I'll appreciate your help, but in the meantime, there are plenty of
books on the Braille Note to keep the dots and stories flowing.

Always With Love,

Lissi

Give me the higher ground any day even if I have to climb uphill to meet it.
Bill the Pony, from The Tenth Walker by Lyndellia, Tolkien Fan Fiction