[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille Note questions.

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:44:42 -0700

You will at least have a slot for a flashcard on the side. There will be a manual that you can read with your 18 cell braille display, but as a matter of fact, I have a hard copy braille manual that I no longer need and will be happy to send it to you if you like. ----- Original Message ----- From: "MissWings" <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>