[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille Note questions.

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:25:41 -0500

I would think the manual is on Humanware's Website and that you could
download it, change it to text, or whatever you have to do, and put it
on the device. I think you have a huge shortage of information. I
think you needed to know the age of it, whether it has been upgraded
to an MPower (which it probably has not), the sort of Keyboard it has,
and, for that matter, why is the person giving it up in the first
place. I used a Braille Lite before I got mine, and I didn't use a
QRTY keyboard then. I do now and prefer it. That is like a computer
one pretty much. I do hope this all works out well for you.

Cindy Lou