[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille Note questions.

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:15:48 -0500

Hi Misswings,

I certainly agree with what you said regarding the convenience of having a
hard copy of the manual.  I have a Braille Lite, not a Braille Note, but it
would be the same principle.  It is so much easier to have a hard copy so
you do not have  to exit whatever menu you are in to read what is in the
help files.  Good luck.  I hope your Braille Note turns out to be everything
you would llike, and with Jill's manual, you should be all set!!!

Regards,

Sue S.