[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille Bible

  • From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:57:13 -0400

There are organizations all over the world that would take it in a minute.
You could mail it in the U.S. free matter for the Blind. I'd post to several
lists and see if you could get a taker. Someone who is deaf blind, who
cannot use a Bible Courier might really want it. You could conceivably mail
it in three boxes, six volumes in each. Unless it's one of those soft
covered things. Also you might email any of the people at the National
Organization on Disability. NOD, and ckick on religion or that all may
worship, and sent an email to anyone on that pastors with disabilities list.
Sharon