[bksvol-discuss] Brail Displays

  • From: Mary Anne Lynskey <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:23:43 -0500

Hi everybody. I'm just wondering which brail displays you are using? I have an Alva on loan right now which I really like, but I'm worried about tech support for it and was not impressed with their web site. I also have not been able to contact the manufacturer. It really is a nice display though but I am uneasy about the manufacturer, tech support, etc. I'd also appreciate any feedback from those of you who may be using the Alva. The one on loan now happens to be a Sat 544.

Thanks again for the thoughts.

Mary Anne Lynskey