[bksvol-discuss] Boy, did I goof!!

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 18:37:57 -0800 (PST)

A problem when one tries to be good. I meant to write
to Ann offlist but didn't see until after I hit send
that my message was going to the list. And darn--this
email account sends instantly--it doesn't wait a few
seconds so one can stop the sending!!

I guess what one should do is change the address first
and then write the message. But my last point to Ann
points out another problem with answering individuals
rather than posting on the list.

If everyone would remember to post on the
bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx list instead of on the
volunteer list, that would solve the problem. We cold
"talk" on that list and keep this one for volunteer
questions and problems only. Perhaps those of you who
are not on that list could join

G.Cindy

G.Cindy

at