[bksvol-discuss] Re: Boy Scout meritbadge booklets are coming

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:26:24 -0700

I too think this is a great project. I'll be happy to work on any that need picture descriptions, though I will be on vacation over the next couple weeks so can't do much till I get back.

I don't think the manuals are online as the Boy Scouts are pretty good at protecting their copyrights.

Misha

Noel Romey wrote:
Hey Dan,

I haven't done my Work and the Glory books either, I have to actually get
them / borrow them from someone, so it's taking a while.

Very neat project.  I'm wondering, aren't the merit badge booklets online in
pdf format?  If so, I wonder if we could crosscheck the pdf file with the
file that needs to be validated.  Reason why I ask is because I've helped
with the teaching of the chemistry merit badge, and I seem to remember
having some form of electronic copy.  Perhaps I scanned the thing, I have no
idea :).

All the best, and I'd be happy to help with this.

Ner