[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bound by Books

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:07:02 -0500

Thanks. I'd seen something on the volunteer page about a newsletter, but hadn't received one since I signed up at the end of June.

Melissa

Lori Castner wrote:
Dear Melissa,

I didn't see an answer to your question unless it was squeezed into a email I did not completely read through.

Bound by Books is an email newsletter for volunteers.

Pavi sends it out. I am not sure of the frequency; the last one I have in a folder is the one from May 28.

Lori C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Smith" <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>