[bksvol-discuss] Re: Borrowing library books

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:10:39 -0400

Sometimes.  Not the new stuff.

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:53 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Borrowing library books

Can't you renew? One of my libraries allows us to have books for 3 weeks and renew twice. Another used to do that but because of budget problems in the city and the fact that they can't buy as many books as they used to, they've cut the borrowing period to two weeks but still let us renew twice as long as no one else wants the book.

Cindy

From: Gary Petraccaro <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 11:35 PM
Not that fast.  I'm not Shelley or Mayree.I had had
Mallets around forever.
It's my paperback.  I had done something with it, but
not everything and not
read.  So, it's really just scanning one book, reading
the other and reading
the scanned book.  Besides, the library won't let me
keep most things more
than 2 weeks.