[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books-in-Process list ws Re: [How do I How do I

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:30:15 -0700 (PDT)

Interresting. I don't know either. I wonder if it's a differences in browsers.
.I just found that I can't access a friend's picture site from firefox; it has
to be accessed from IE. Do you use IE to access  the Books in Process list?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

Date: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 8:01
        AM

        Books that are on the Books in Process list are already being
        proofread by someone else. The Dark and Stormy Night book is being
        proofread by Kenny. Only books that are on the Ready for Checkout list
        can be downloaded to work on.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: False Impression