[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare's purpose

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:32:46 -0700 (PDT)

Don't forget, you-all, what Jake said. The bookshare
office is in California--it's 12:31 p.m. here. Some of
you have been up and working while Gustavo et al are
stillk sleeping or having their morning coffee. On the
other hand, they'll still be working while some of you
have finished supper and are settling down for the
evening.  smile

Cindy