[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare's Purpose in Your Eyes

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:32:08 -0400

However, the book you buy is yours to lend or keep at your discretion.  If
you like it enough, you can keep it for as long as it holds and repurchase
it at need.  With BookShare, LOC, etc, there's no repurchasing necessary
except as you keep up your subscription in BS's case.  Btw, Baen and the
Ebook sites have made inroads into giving us immediate access to a
substantial portion of the "hot book" market.