[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare's Purpose in Your Eyes

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 06:38:36 -0700

At 04:13 AM 6/9/2004 -0500, you wrote:

Just to clify one thing, if you want to get more than 100 books just write
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and they will be happy to allow your account more
books to download.

Hi. Yes, I was aware of that. I did hit the limit once but didn't bother writing to them. I did not want to explain why I happened to be downloading so many (no good reason, actually) and there is an annoying lag involved. NLS puts no such restriction on the account and I have developed a batch file with a file retriever called wget to easily download the Braille volumes.