[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare's Policy & Perspective on its Lists

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:59:59 EDT

Not very well. Apparently that comes from the days when I regarded
computers as something that only other people used and not anyone I knew. I
have
enough trouble understanding how to use current computers.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare's Policy & Perspective on its Lists
Date:
9/11/2009 2:25:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Thanks for asking, Roger. I hope you understood the answer better than I
did. Not important.  My braiin's too old.

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and
books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: