[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare.org Newsletter

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:28:09 -0700

The copy that came into my inbox, not on the list, was also like this, and
if I remember right, the last few have been, too. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.