[bksvol-discuss] Bookshare website outtage on Friday November 15th

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:08:01 +0000

Hi all,

The Bookshare website will be unavailable on Friday, November 15th from 5 pm-
11 pm (PST) for planned systems maintenance. There is a notice on the Bookshare
website, but I wanted to send a message on this list, just in case anyone had
missed it. If anyone is concerned about book renewals during this time, please
email me off list, and feel free to contact me with other questions as well. We
apologize for any inconvenience in advance!

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative