[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare tool doesn't see what I see

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 04:17:32 -0700

The only thing I can think of is look for section breaks ^b or column breaks ^n in addition to page breaks. That would mess things up. Sometimes when I submit a book the total number of pages bookshare reports is not the same that I counted and when I searched for section or column breaks that's what caused the difference.

Misha

On 4/3/2013 8:30 AM, Tracy Carcione wrote:
I worked on Dharma Vahini, and approved it twice now, but Madeleine keeps sending it back saying pages are missing. This is the 2nd time it's come bouncing back to me. I open the RTF file and go to the page she says is missing, and it's there, with a page number and a page break. Some of the ones she says are missing only have a page number and [blank page], being, well, blank in the book. I even did a search for ^m, to be sure there was a hard page break, and there is.
I'm really mystified.  Anyone have any ideas?
Tracy