[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare staff list for Volunteer Community

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 03:59:06 -0800

Hello, thanks for writing us as we like to know who you are. I hope you like
working at Bookshare and I wish you much success. Regards, Kim Friedman.

  _____

Pavi Mehta, Volunteer Coordinator, pavim at bookshare.org

Nicole Norton*, interim Associate Volunteer Coordinator, nicolen at
bookshare.org

Rick Costa, Assistant, Volunteer Program, rickc at bookshare.org

Sangeetha Tripuraneni*, Assistant, Volunteer Program, sangeethat at
bookshare.org

*Part-time volunteers who are filling in while Pavi is on sabbatical. Nicole
will be with us through March and Sangeetha until June. Pavi will return to
Bookshare the beginning of May 2010.

Collection Development

Carrie Karnos, Scanning and Validation Manager

Julie Carpenter, Collection Development Manager (joined Bookshare October
2009)

Customer Support

John Glass, Customer Support Manager

Engineering

Lara Long, Product Manager

University Program

Cherie Miller, University Program Manager

Publishing

Robin Seaman, Publisher Liaison

Management

Nicole Gnutzman, Director of Literacy Operations (joined Bookshare December
2009)

Additionally, I would like to thank Judy for putting together a list of
staff over the weekend and sharing with the volunteers.

My best regards,

Nic Norton

Nicole Norton

Bookshare Volunteer Program