[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare on the Resume

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 20:28:36 -0800

I actually volunteered 2007.
How goes it Mark, my music buddy?

On 1/25/12, Mark Lind-Hanson <mlindhanson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There are records, although the volunteer department will be is busy for the
> next few months reorganizing how volunteer records are kept, the application
> process, and creating uniform tracking systems across all platforms..
> The method Valerie mentioned actually sounds very good, in lieu of the
> absence of Scott, who was handling it.

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx