[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare on the Resume

  • From: Mark Lind-Hanson <mlindhanson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 19:15:49 -0800 (PST)

There are records, although the volunteer department will be is busy for the
next few months reorganizing how volunteer records are kept, the application
process, and creating uniform tracking systems across all platforms..
The method Valerie mentioned actually sounds very good, in lieu of the absence
of Scott, who was handling it.