[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare on the Resume

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 13:00:32 -0800 (PST)

I definitely was interested, not because I have to update a resumé but because
people keep asking me, smile.Valerie's instructions didn't help me as to
proofing, because clicking on my name didn't get me anywhere, but someone got
me the list of books I've profed, and I saved it. I was able to find the books
I scanned by doing what she suggested.
CIndy

Bookshare keeps records of when each person began volunteering.
>>I thought other volunteers might be interested in
this so I am posting my inquiry here.