[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare office out of power

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:43:25 -0600

Sorry to hear this hope they did survive..
my thoughts and prayers are with the families and all without power including bookshare.

From: Shelley L. Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, January 2, 2005, 9:00 PM

#yiv212434998 DIV {
MARGIN:0px;}

hi Carrie, that is good to
know,
smile.

I do hope things will be
o.k.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You
bring to a novel,
anything you read, all your experience of the world. You
bring your history and
you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and
journalist
(1940-1992)