[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare now has all 82 Perry Mason novels.

  • From: Russ Kiehne <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 07:36:35 -0700

I think it's a great idea to share this with your marketing team. Bookshare has given me access to books I haven't been able to find elsewhere. The Kindle store doesn't have all of the Perry Mason novels.

On 7/16/2014 4:54 PM, Madeleine Linares wrote:
Hi Russ,

This is so fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I'm constantly so impressed by the
hard work and dedication of Bookshare's awesome volunteers. Great job everyone!

If it's ok with you, I'd love to share this with our marketing team, as I know
this is something they would be very excited about. Would you mind if we
promoted this a little?

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator