[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare not allowing donation of credits?

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruthh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:22:02 -0600

I have donated credits to three people within the last year.  To do this,
make sure that the person is either already a Bookshare member, or has the
application process underway, specifically, that disability has already been
proven.  Then, write and make your request, including the person's name and
e-mail address. Do not send your email to this list, (I assume you didn't), but to

mandy.t@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kathy

"The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make His face shine upon you