[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare not allowing donation of credits?

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:25:35 -0600

A relative of mine volunteered for a while, and he had the same experience when trying to donate credits. This happened over a year ago, though.

Melissa Smith

On 2/14/2011 11:24 AM, John Immarino wrote:
I've accumulated over $140 in credits that I wish to donate to needy Bookshare members. I have heard that this can be done, but repeated emails to Bookshare on this subject have gone unanswered. Has anyone reading this ever donated credits?