[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare not allowing donation of credits?

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:00:49 -0600

That's super, John!!!

Sue S.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Immarino" <johni2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 4:15 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare not allowing donation of credits?

I am happy to report that my problem with the credit donation has been resolved. Thanks to all for your input.

John

On 2/14/2011 2:22 PM, Kathy Hester wrote:
I have donated credits to three people within the last year.  To do this,
make sure that the person is either already a Bookshare member, or has the application process underway, specifically, that disability has already been proven. Then, write and make your request, including the person's name and e-mail address. Do not send your email to this list, (I assume you didn't), but to

mandy.t@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kathy

"The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make His face shine upon you