[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare is 6!

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 23:09:25 -0500

Oh come on, you 3 are all making me feel old.
Hey Guido, please, please tell me you're over 40!

Dave

At 03:59 PM 2/24/2008, you wrote:
Quite true.  Pratik I think we are close in age, smile.

But indeed kelly I know you are younger than I am.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.