[bksvol-discuss] Bookshare is 6!

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:09:37 -0700

Hi everyone,

Bookshare has now officially been alive for six years as of yesterday.
Thought some of you would like to know.  Is there anyone on the list who has
been a member that long?  I've been a member for five, so I'm close, but not
quite there.  Would be interested to hear from others who have been with
Bookshare since the beginning.

Anyway, congratulations to Bookshare, and here's hoping for another six
thousand or so years!

Allison