[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare events at CSUN

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 00:28:34 -0800 (PST)

Scott,

Here is the URL: for the main page of the conference:
http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf/index.htm

I went to the site and found the location of the
Bookshare booth, but I didn't find bookshare listed
under presentations.  If they are presenting any
papers or doing any presentations, hopefully they'll
respond here. In the meantime, here is the info about
the booth:

Benetech Bookshare.Org
Booth # 264 Marriott
Address: 480 California Ave., Suite 201