[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare demographics

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:58:29 -0800

Jake,
Believe me, I salute your energy and your love of books.  This is wonderful,
and I encourage you to stay with it.

Perhaps the solution is to have a volunteer or two who dedicate themselves
to this genre of books.

I certainly would never want to deprive that young person the opportunity to
read the latest and greatest title that all her peers are reading, I just
want to be sure that we do not become too balkanized.

Happy reading, and good luck with your studies.
Brian M.