[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare and webraille

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:59:23 -0500

Not all bookshare users have access to Web Braille (not all bookshare users are blind) so I'd say we need to treat them as two separate entities. Go ahead an scan them. Besides, you want to read them, right?

At 09:51 AM 05/12/2006, you wrote:
Hi All
I scanned submbited and god a book accepted. The author f the book is a bookshare.org user and thanked me for scaning her book for the site. i then decided to do more of her books. she said not to bother with those that are accessable through webraille. I don't use webraille. How comon is it? Is it worth having books in both places? I would just assume scan them so people won't have to look all ver for books. Any thougts?

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at <http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>Yahoo! Answers. Try it now.