[bksvol-discuss] Bookshare and webraille

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 06:51:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi All
I scanned submbited and god a book accepted. The author f the book is a
bookshare.org user and thanked me for scaning her book for the site.
i then decided to do more of her books. she said not to bother with those that
are accessable through webraille. I don't use webraille. How comon is it? Is it
worth having books in both places?
I would just assume scan them so people won't have to look all ver for books.
Any thougts?