[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Will Be Doing the Next Wheel of Time Book

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 22:47:17 -0400

I take your point, but I still want to read it.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelby Carlson" <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: <thefantasybookclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<bookshare-discuss@f
reelists.org>, <bksvol-discuss@free
lists.org
Date sent: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:59:54 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Bookshare Will Be Doing the Next Wheel
of Time Book

For those of you who may be wondering, I have received word from
Carrie that Bookshare will be doing The Gathering Storm, the next Wheel of Time book, when it comes out, which is next Tuesday, the 27th. So I won't be preordering and scanning it. It was written by Brandon Sanderson from extensive notes left by Robert Jordan.

As usual, it's another chunkster, coming in at 784 pages.  I may
be wrong, but I think that's the highest page count of any of them so far; although that doesn't necessarily mean that it's the longest book.

I am really looking forward to this one.

Evan

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---