[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Scan

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 01:27:21 -0500

Ah Prat, can't I pretend like I've made it that far in life though?

I somewhat feel like I'm finally settled in, classes start for tomorrow. For those who don't know and are curious, I'm declared as a Computer Science major and a Mathematics minor.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: Pratik Patel