[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare & PQ submission

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 16:56:17 -0500

Hi Larry,

I encourage you to report specific problems with publisher quality books, and any other books, to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx John and Rob are more than happy to verify problems and pass them along to an engineer such as myself. We are working very hard to ensure high quality books from our publisher sourced files. A large portion of my time the last few weeks has been focused on testing and retesting converted books as we make improvements to our conversion infrastructure. These improvements are driven both by internal and external feedback. That said, if you run across a bad apple, let us know!

Thanks,
Jake

Jake Brownell
Engineer, Bookshare.org