[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare & PQ submission

  • From: Laura Ann <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 19:33:04 -0500

If it is publisher quality the tables and poetry are still there.
Its publisher quality.
So I do not understand why there is a concern that tables will be lost since Daisy can handle tables can't it?

Laura Ann

At 06:23 PM 8/8/2008, you wrote:
I totally agree with you Lori. And thanks for saying it so well.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paula