[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Housekeeping Suggestion

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:57:42 -0500

Hi Monica,

This is very good.  The only flaw I see is that someone may need a book that
is languishing on Step 1 because of poor quality.  If someone would reject
the copy, it could then be rescanned for whoever needs it.  Otherwise, I
think a lot of us already focus on excellent scans, and that is why those of
poor quality, at least some of them, are still hanging out on Step 1.

Sue S.