[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Housekeeping Suggestion

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:45:44 -0400

Hi, Monica.

Only one problem I can see with your good suggestion. The default is poor when
a book is submitted. I've taken some books rated poor which were really
excellent to good scans. I've taken several books rated poor, to see if I can
either fix them or reject them.

But 200 books or fewer is a good goal.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx