[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Bulletin

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:01:55 -0400

Hmmm, that's interesting. I was listening to it With Lissi last night on her computer with JAWS 9 and Internet Explorer 6 and she could click the links in the bulletin and go to the full articles. No need for any cutting or pasting into her browser.

Have no idea why yours didn't work.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>