[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Address Changes

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:11:10 -0500

Hi, Laura.

I just tried it using JAWS 7.0 and 8.0 and got the same results. Even when I go into forms mode and open the combo box with alt+down arrow, nothing seems to be there when I arrow up or down. pressing a letter doesn't do anything, either.

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>