[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books-being-scanned list as of Wed., Dec. 24

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 19:03:04 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Donna. This is a perfect example. When I just
searched for maisie, nothing came up. nor when i
searched by Dobs with a single b. When I searched by
Donna, the series did come up, but maisie was spelled
macy and Dobbs has two bs.

As far as series go, where I've only listed "series
by" or about, I hope when the person finishes scanning
the last book of the series he/she will let me
know,and then I can remove the listing--since I don't
have the individual titles. smile

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/