[bksvol-discuss] Re: BooksI would love to see on the site

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dana <dananolan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 22:13:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dana, these books are already on the site:

If you'll send me the title of the others you want, and which series they're
part of, I'll add them to the fiction wish list.

I'm also sending a copyof this to the volunteer email list. I'm sure thaan aare
fance of this kind of books and the books you wabt probably will be scanned
fairly soon.
Where
 Do I Go? (Yada Yada House of Hope, Book 1)

 The
 Yada Yada Prayer Group (Book 1)

 Who
 Do I Talk To? (Yada Yada House of Hope, Book 2)

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: